Sunday, April 05, 2009

Spring is in the Air

Potato Sack Racing!
Guest of Honor

The brothers that melt my heart


The hoop is bigger than him :)




You should have seen these Elvis hips!



Jacob was SO determined. They were a cute little team. (The boys reminded me several times how their team won every tug of war.)



Tyler's school had a Track & Field Day where they did different, P.E. stations around the school yard. They invited families to come and cheer them on. Jacob got to do a little more than that & he joined in every activity with Tyler. They were wearing the same shirt & looked so cute holding hands and always standing right next to each other. I heard 3 of Tyler's friends ask him to be their partner on different activities. Every time he'd say , "no, I'm partners with my brother." It was SO sweet :) You never know how well your kids are doing at things 'til you see them with other kids their age...and Tyler is really athletic. He did all of the activities so well, and quickly and with such ease. He was the only one in his class who could hula hoop- and he could do it for a long time. A couple months ago he told me he was disappointed he couldn't hula hoop in P.E. (I thought lots of other kids must have been able to). Anyways, he told me he came home from school and prayed that Heavenly Father would help him be able to hula hoop and the next time in P.E. he was able to hula hoop. So, when I saw him out there as the only one who could- I realized what a faithful answer to his prayers it was.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing pictures of you guys... How cute. I love the Easter suits, I think you're right Benjamin needs to get one. Buy the way where is April in all these pics? I Can't wait to see the post of your birthday party in a few days.

The Fillmore Family said...

Hey, I'm so proud of you for all your updates. I guess I'll have to do some now. The pictures are so cute. Love, mamajoanne