Sunday, March 01, 2009

Silly Sister picture from Christmas


3 comments:

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

I LOVED this post!! And the picture :) I agree there is something pretty awesome about having a sister. AND about having a wonderful friend who lives right next door who is as KIND and AMAZING as a sister!! You really are the best!
And, uh, I do not think Kayli got this bug from Tyler...silly girl. Everyone else is staying healthy, halleluiah! C U soon :)

Sidney said...

Ya sisters are pretty cool. Cute post. Haven't seen you at the Gym,miss your smilin face.

Mink News said...

Love the sister picture! Thank you so much for inviting us to the beach with you guys. We really really loved it! And it is so fun to be with you guys and Collin loves it too.. Jacob and Tyler are so important to him. You should post pictures from your trip to the beach :) I put up the few Dave had off his phone but it doesn't justify. I want to see the cousin ones. We finally have our camera back running again. Love you guys lots!