Friday, January 21, 2011

7 comments:

The Fillmore Family said...

Thank you. That was so fun. I can't wait to hold him. When Paul made some new year's resolutions, one of them was I'm going to get to know the new grandchildren I have never held. He is such a cutie. Who do you think he looks like?
Love, mamajoanne

Anne said...

Oh my goodnesss, cutest pictures ever. Where did you get those taken? I wish I had done something like that with at least one of my kids. I always have only the very average snapshots. He is beautiful

Lisa said...

He's so adorable!! Congrats again!

The Fillmore Family said...

I just had to look at those pictures again. I'll need some new ones soon. They grow so fast. Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Your boys are so adorable! I can't wait to meet little Carter!

Kristy said...

April, congratulations on baby #4 That is awesome!! he is adorable. All your kids are so cute. How are you? It's been a LONG time. I hope your doing well. Lets keep in touch!!

-HUGS-

Emily said...

Beautiful pictures! What a sweet addition to your handsome clan. There's a chance we may be moving down to Phoenix in the near future. I want to pick your brain about Arizona! Love you.